This weeks links are awesome. You need to click them all--especially if . . .
. . . You are a nerd.
- How to charge your iPod using an onion and some Gatorade. Might be best to just take this guy's word for it, since I don't think "onion juice damage" is covered in your warranty.
- A marching band tribute to video games. This is truly amazing.
- Microsoft Word prank: Download this extra-annoying version of Clippy the paperclip, who can pop up on your friend's screen every 20 seconds to say things like, "I see that you have been using your mouse" and "I noticed you have Internet Explorer installed on your system. You can use that to find things on the Internet."
- Scientists discover dinosaur that had a mouth like a vacuum (except with hundreds of little, grinding teeth)
. . . You like lists.
- The 25 Most Baffling Toys From Around the World. A must-see. Includes hermaphroditic baby dolls from Russia and lots of strange Japanese toys that somehow involve poop.
- The 10 Best Freudian Slips in TV History. Possibly NSFW.
- The Next 9 Children's Characters That Should Come Out of the Closet. Did He-Man really dress like that?
- The best magazine covers of the year.
. . . You were wondering what that Dell kid has been up to.