So yeah, a gas leak kinda kept me out of my house the past couple days, but it is more or less relatively safe-ish to be in here now, so here are some links:
- The U.S. Mint has unveiled
new designs for the penny. Looks nice, but come on: if you give
something completely useless a new face, it's still useless. Just ask
Carrot Top. (Zing)
- Pictures of the filthiest apartment you will ever see. This place makes me look like Martha Stewart.
- Billed as a sort of Sartorialist for old people, Advanced Style is a new blog with really cute pictures.
- Man decorates his entire basement with Sharpies.
- The latest cutting-edge tool to be used in NASA research: rubber duckies.
- What a McDonald's hamburger looks like after 12 years.
- The official head pose of gay people on magazine covers is . . .
- How to theft-proof your sandwich
- Do you know the laws about purchasing tadpoles online in your state?
I'll probably do a late-edition Pancake Dinner tonight as well. See you then!