This was supposed to go up yesterday, but I was caught by a barrage of trick-or-treaters as I was putting the finishing touches on my half-assed costume, so it's a day late and the Halloween links are now a little less relevant.
- Um, best photo sequence ever: pig is fed alcohol and then shot into the air. I almost didn't click on it, fearing gore, but it's actually pretty cute.
- How globes are made. Pretty sweet.
- Is the universe fractal? Do I even understand what that would mean, anyway?
- Giant Lego Man Washes Ashore
- World's Largest Beach Ball
- Filed under "Total Monstrosities:" Hello Kitty wedding gowns.
- A puppy and a lion cub!
- How Google got its logo
I'll leave you with a final, Halloween-appropriate link--"Pets in Costume: Cute or Creepy?" Upcoming editions of Pancake Breakfast will surely inform you of my take on the matter, much to my boyfriend's shame.