GIF of the week: This Is Internet.
Apparently the University of Maryland has a competitive eating team. I think Kelly and I were accidentally training for it that semester when we would only eat at the buffet dining hall because it had karaoke.
Women laughing alone with salad is almost as funny as salad itself apparently is.
Does "U.S. Patent-Themed Embroidery" sound like it would be excellent? Because it is.
Ummmm, where does one get a subscription to this fine publication?
Alex Ovechkin and Semyon Varlamov's new ESPN ad is great.
Interesting: The Art of the Very Long Sentence
Virginia DMV Revokes World's Greatest License Plate. Ohhhh, Virginia.
And here are all the cute/funny animal links together so you can easily ignore them if you are Nancy O'Dead Inside:
- Dog steals sled
- Injured turtle + wheels = cayooooot
- Pug vs. volleyball has a great ending
- Overly concerned kitty
- Grizzly bear and a bucket. More, plz.
- Kitten sees herself in the mirror for the first time
- FYI: Hairless guinea pic = tiny hippo.
- . . . And here's a cow that looks like a panda. Causewhynot.
Enjoy the weekend like you're a '90s kid trapped in an eternal repeating cycle of one awesome dance move.