6 posts from May 2011
It's been an unbelievably busy few weeks starting up a new project (turns out working from home involves at least as much working as from-homing), but I'm sloooowly getting my life back in order--and by life, I of course mean "things I do on the internet." So, I have a few links this week!
- A Tumblr devoted to people on Facebook mistaking Onion articles for real news. The internet was due for this.
- This was linked widely, but in case you didn't see it-- "Could Conjoined Twins Share a Mind?" is the science read of the week.
- Anyone tried the Amazon Mac App store yet? I have it bookmarked but haven't looked around.
- This is what you will start doing with your gummy bears instead of making them hump each other.
- Word of the day of the week: clinquant.
- A Complete Guide to Seinfeld's Sneakers is a complete guide to . . . Seinfeld's sneakers. Yeah, what it says.
And with that, it's time to BBQ hop.
Yes, I do occasionally conduct conference calls from my bed. And yes, I do occasionally take small breaks from said conference calls so that I may photograph my dog.