We didn't win the $50,000, but I did at least take about 50,000 pictures. Vegas is awesome, and being a member of a Rock Paper Scissors entourage is a pretty sweet way to see it. Group shot:
I'll be uploading massive quantities of photos to Flickr this week, but here are a few highlights of our trip to 2007 USARPS National Champtionships.
1. Carolyn facing off for the whole world to see (or whatever part of it watches ESPN2 on July 7):
2. Getting to meet other awesome players with great costumes:
3. Drinking all the free Bud Light we could stomach (and then some):
4. Attending the finals and admiring Phil Gordon's reffing skillz:
5. And of course, hanging out at the after party:
I'm feeling just a tad bit UNBELIEVABLY EXHAUSTED right now, so you're gonna have to wait for the rest.