Some of this week's links are about two weeks old, because my Vegas and birthday duties of the past couple weeks have kept me from finding and posting links as diligently as I usually do. So please pardon the soft stale crunch of some of these:
- Really slowed-down video of a water balloon being popped
- Hmm, we use a lot of stuff.
- Little doggie martyrs himself to save five kids from pit bulls
- 60-year-old woman gives birth to twins exactly one year after that 59-year-old woman gave birth to twins.
- What most children really need is a playset that cost several thousand dollars.
- Photoshop contest: Using classic art for modern advertising
- " A hammerhead shark that gave birth in a Nebraska aquarium reproduced without mating, a genetic analysis shows."
- A blog of passive-aggressive notes
- Rando headline: Elephants at risk from gangs, eBay
- Spoiler T-shirt
- Awesome knitting--surriously
- Neato business cards
- Worst song lyrics ever
Hope you have a totally sweet long weekend.