First, I loved your comments on yesterday's post. They were fantastic. You all have earned my BEST WISHES and WARMEST REGARDS.
Now, onto the excitement! My Internet-browsing schedule has finally stabilized (God, it was a rough couple of months there) and the bookmarks are starting to pile up again, just like in the good old days of 2007 and early 2008. I think it's officially time to reinstate This Week In Internet as a recurring Friday feature. Rejoice! Here are this week's links:
Group One: Words are Funny
- The 50 Best Pun Stores
- Pilcrow (betcha didn't know there was a word for that Paragraph symbol thingy)
Group Two: The Internet Is Good for You
- 10 Wonderful Websites with Which to Waste Time at Work
- TIME's 50 Best Websites of 2008
- CNN: "Web Use Can Be Constructive, Study Says"
Group Three: Cute Animals Are Also Good for You
- This Buddha Chihuahua is ADORABLE
- Real-life unicorn! Sort of.
- Snowflake the White Gorilla
- List of Fictional Pandas
Group Four: Art (Kinda)
Group Five: Science (Kinda)
- Friday the 13th not more unlucky, study shows
- Pluto now called a Plutoid
- How to Nap
- 5 Superpowers Science Will Give Us In Our Lifetime
Group Six: Some People Are Smart. Some People Are Dumb.
- List of the IQs of famous people. Don't know how accurate this is, but fun to look at anyway. Is Nicole Kidman really smarter than Lincoln?
- Illinois Man Changes Name to 'In God We Trust'
Group Seven: This One Link About Balloon Animals That Doesn't Fit in the Other Groups