Those who do not click on the World's Saddest Pug link will be punished.
- These pictures of the World's Saddest Pug were by far the best thing I saw all week
- Apparently losing your sense of smell is a lot worse than you would think.
- Best graphic ever?
- Video of a Family Guy episode being recorded
- This Candy Bar Identification Quiz was harder than I thought it would be. I got 14/20--that's barely a C!
- Site that compares "based on a true story" movies to the actual true stories behind them. From the Hoosiers writeup: "In the film, Coach Norman Dale is hired to replace a well-liked Coach who dies . . . In real life, Coach Marvin Wood was hired the previous season to replace Coach Herman "Snort" Grinstead, who was fired for ordering new uniforms against the superintendent's orders."
- Nine facts you may not know about the Statue of Liberty
- The girl who played Curly Sue has a band
- Really cool illusion
Hasta la Monday!