Cabinet Positions I Would Be Glad to Fill
Dec 02, 2008
- Secretary of Cheetos and Jellybeans
- Secretary of Puppy Pictures
- Secretary of the Interior Monologue
- Hot-torney General
- Gnomeland Security Director (Jurisdiction: Fox attacks, mushroom housing, subsidization of pointy red hats)
- Ecretary-say of Ig-pay Atin-lay
- Chief of Apostrophes
If you land that sweet Secretary of Cheetos and Jellybeans job, I hope you remember your old friends. I'd make a great Undersecretary for Novelty Flavored Jellybeans.
Posted by: matt | Dec 02, 2008 at 09:15 PM
That is a tough appointment! You will have to defend my controversial stance on popcorn jellybeans.
Posted by: Lauren | Dec 03, 2008 at 06:34 PM
Shouldn't that last one be
"Chief" of Apo'strophe's ?
Posted by: Berry | Dec 03, 2008 at 08:09 PM
I find that on the hot button issue of popcorn jellybeans, one must refrain from partisan bickering and present a balanced, well-reasoned argument:
They're frickin delicious and anyone who disagrees is a moron.
Posted by: matt | Dec 04, 2008 at 02:10 AM
FALSE. Those jbeans are mad nasty.
Posted by: James Buchanan | Dec 04, 2008 at 06:47 PM