Haven't done a link dump in a while, so here we go.
- In '90s TV news: Stephanie Tanner in custody war; Kelly Kapowski pregnant; Full House remake planned, then canned.
- Far Side Reenactments Flickr Pool, anyone?
- Mini horses like this one have caused me to adjust my official position on horses slightly. The current party line: Normal-size horsies still suck, but mini ones are officially Cute.
- Baby befriends orangutan!
- Baby Alive is a little too alive.
- The best unanswered Slate
"Explainer" questions of the year. My fave: "Can men eat the Activia
yogurt that is advertised exclusively to the modern woman in khakis?"
No, but Lauren McHahon can.
- What your favorite sports teams were almost called
- That is not a Pomeranian, sir.
- It's OK, I'm Attractive
- The Atlas of True Names
In other news, I'm cold.