It came to my attention today that my projected early retirement date is May 18, 2043, a.k.a. INFINITY YEARS AWAY. (Thank you, company HR system, for providing this mind-boggling information.) Time to start planning!
Things I Can Maybe Do When I Stop Working in 2043
- Retire to jetpack community in Florida
- Spend more time with grand-bots
- Take up knitting . . . WITH MY MIND
- See parts of the country that have not fallen into the ocean
- Learn to play shuffleborg
- Quietly bide my time (approx. 15 minutes) till the Apocalypse
Did I forget anything? Let me know, because clearly I need to figure this out ASAP.